- Professional Membership: $125 annually
- Student Membership: $50 annually (student membership applies to those students in an MSN program)
- Retiree Membership: $50 annually
*Membership eligibility is dependent on having an RN license in good standing.
CAPNI Bylaws state: Active members shall be registered nurses that are recognized by the state law as APNs or in the case of students must be registered nurse enrolled in an accredited APN program.
CAPNI offers a variety of benefits to our members including:
- A constantly updated interactive website (www.capni.org)
- The ability to network electronically with APRNs statewide
- Up to date information on APRN issues state wide and nationally
- The benefits of group membership in AANP
- Regular Region meetings to provide education and networking opportunities
- Job postings on our Career Center
- Reduced rates for our conferences
- Political advocacy for legislative/regulatory issues